Hello, friends! How has your week been? Well, I must admit that I am not doing well in the “feature one of you” department so far! I apologize! My goal next week will be to feature someone who linked up for each of the weeks I’ve missed, so next week we should have three featured bloggers!
Did you see my announcement last week? We have a Facebook group now! Come join us! We are sharing our social media promotion posts for the links we share on this linkup, so that we can all help promote one another. Sharing directly from Facebook (instead of from the blog post itself) will benefit us all. Introduce yourself when you pop in today!
If you’ve been pinning this linkup in the past, please use this temporary button for another few rounds. Otherwise, feel free to use the new button below for pinning and sharing.
- If you don’t already, please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and/or Instagram. As an added bonus, I will be pinning all pinable posts as I visit through the week. I usually comment and share on other social media as well, but I’ll at least pin it!
- You are welcome to link ANYTHING from your blog. It doesn’t have to be faith-related. If you leave more than one link, visit more than one link.
- Visit, comment, and share the link before yours. Please click “like” here on this linky to show us that you did so. Visit more links if you can, and feel free to come back through the week to do that.
- Share this linky party on your social media. I don’t care which or how many. Please use the #biblicalwomanhood hashtag. I also use the #christianbloggers hashtag frequently, so feel free to add that.
- By linking up, you agree that I can contact you by email to notify you of future linkups. This is separate from my newsletter and will not be used for any other purpose.
I’m going to start featuring some of you each week! In order to qualify to be featured, please follow the rules and link back to this post. Preferably, you can use this button on your individual post, but a text link or a permanent spot in the sidebar is okay too.
I’m going out of town this weekend for an AGLOW conference. I’m excited because some of my favorite worship leaders will be there, as well as a speaker that I’ve coveted hearing live for a very long time. With all that is going on in my life and spiritual walk right now, it’s very possible that God has something amazing in store for me this weekend. Your prayers for safe travel, a fun and blessed time with my mother and her AGLOW chapter ladies, and a visitation from the Lord – something that speaks to me and spurs me to change and keep up the work for the Kingdom – are appreciated.