Hello, Christian blogging friends! How has your week been? I apologize for the lack of posts this week, but I haven’t been feeling terribly well. (It’s all good, though. Nothing unusual, and this round has been better than the last few!) Our service on Wednesday went well – thank you all for praying! Look for my family update post tomorrow here on the site.
If you’ve been pinning this linkup in the past, please use this temporary button for another few rounds. Otherwise, feel free to use the new button below for pinning and sharing.
- If you don’t already, please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and/or Instagram. As an added bonus, I will be pinning all pinable posts as I visit through the week. I usually comment and share on other social media as well, but I’ll at least pin it!
- You are welcome to link ANYTHING from your blog. It doesn’t have to be faith-related. If you leave more than one link, visit more than one link.
- Visit, comment, and share the link before yours. Please click “like” here on this linky to show us that you did so. Visit more links if you can, and feel free to come back through the week to do that.
- Share this linky party on your social media. I don’t care which or how many. Please use the #biblicalwomanhood hashtag. I also use the #christianbloggers hashtag frequently, so feel free to add that.
- By linking up, you agree that I can contact you by email to notify you of future linkups. This is separate from my newsletter and will not be used for any other purpose.
I’m going to start featuring some of you each week! In order to qualify to be featured, please follow the rules and link back to this post. Preferably, you can use this button on your individual post, but a text link or a permanent spot in the sidebar is okay too.
Last week, I promised that there would be a fun announcement this week! Here it is:
I’ve created a Facebook Group for anyone linking up here, so that we can more closely form relationships and fellowship with one another! I hope that you will all join us as we really get to know one another there. We will do some blog promotion threads and things of that nature, and I know that since you link up here we will all have some things in common. We’ll pursue those commonalities and maybe find some new ones as we truly enter in to fellowship with each other – our sisters in Christ. I’m so excited and can’t wait to see you there!
Thanks and have a blessed weekend and a Happy Fourth of July!