Hello, Christian blogging friends! How has your week been? My week has been kinda crazy. Started not well (if you read here you probably know that), but has ended on a better note. God is good, y’all! Link up below, and please pay attention to the new rules. Remember that the linky is open all weekend, and I don’t usually get around to visiting them all until the following week. You aren’t late! Join us!
If you’ve been pinning this linkup in the past, please use this temporary button for several weeks, however long you feel like might be needed for people to understand that it’s the same linkup. (If you are new to this linky, feel free to use the new button below for pinning and sharing. It doesn’t include the mini version of the old button, but that won’t be a problem for people new to the graphic.)
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and/or Instagram. As an added bonus, I will be pinning all pinable posts as I visit through the week. I usually comment and share on other social media as well, but I’ll at least pin it!
- As always, link up ANYTHING from your blog. It doesn’t have to be faith-related. If you leave more than one link, visit more than one link. It might be best to not add them all at once so that your links are more likely to get visited by whoever leaves the next one.
- Visit the link before yours, and click “like” here on this linky to show us that you did so. Comment on it and share it on social media. Visit more links if you can.
- Share this linky party on your social media. I don’t care which or how many. Please use the #biblicalwomanhood hashtag. I also use the #christianbloggers hashtag frequently, so feel free to add that.
- By linking up, you agree that I can contact you by email to notify you of future linkups. This is separate from my newsletter and will not be used for any other purpose.
I’m going to start featuring some of you each week! In order to qualify to be featured, please follow the rules and link back to this post. Preferably, you can use this button on your individual post, but a text link or a permanent spot in the sidebar is okay too.
I will post a family update later today and will come back and link it here on the linky list. That’s probably how I’ll do it from here out. But, keep an eye out for an announcement next week! And speaking of next week’s announcement, I have a question for you to answer in the comments below:
Would you like the opportunity to engage with the other bloggers who link up here in a more personal setting?