Hello, Christian blogging friends! How has your week been? Last week was a great week for the linkup – we had a record number of people join with us! I hope everyone returns this week and brings a friend. Bonus points for you if you do! (Points towards what… I don’t know! But, points anyway!)
I’m going to make a few changes this round, so please read the new setup. I appreciate it! First of all, I have a new button to reveal! For a while, I’ll be using a temporary button that has the old one still as part of it, so hopefully it will be recognizable. If you’ve been pinning this linkup, please use this temporary button for several weeks, however long you feel like might be needed for people to understand that it’s the same linkup.
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and/or Instagram. As an added bonus, I will be pinning all pinable posts as I visit through the week. I usually comment and share on other social media as well, but I’ll at least pin it!
- As always, link up ANYTHING from your blog. It doesn’t have to be faith-related. If you leave more than one link, visit more than one link. It might be best to not add them all at once so that your links are more likely to get visited by whoever leaves the next one.
- Visit the link before yours, and click “like” here on this linky to show us that you did so. Comment on it and share it on social media. Visit more links if you can.
- Share this linky party on your social media. I don’t care which or how many. Use the #biblicalwomanhood hashtag and/or the #christianbloggers hashtag.
- By linking up, you agree that I can contact you by email to notify you of future linkups. This is separate from my newsletter and will not be used for any other purpose.
I’m going to start featuring some of you each week! In order to qualify to be featured, please follow the rules and link back to this post. Preferably, you can use this button on your individual post, but a text link or a permanent spot in the sidebar is okay too.
Do you like the new button? Leave me a comment here and let me know!
Also, I’ve decided not to post my individual family updates inside this post. I may continue to make a separate post with the updates, if you’d like to read them. I’ll probably include that post as a link in this list. Friday is also the day I plan to post most of my Bible study or faith teachings of some sort, so keep an eye out for that post this afternoon! For a while, at least as a test run, I’m going to leave these linkup posts as being just the linky and nothing else. Let me know what you think.