Hello, Christian friends! Happy spring! How is the weather where you are?
Please remember to visit, comment, and share the post before yours, and click “like” here on the linky page when you do. God bless!
- We went on vacation this week! We stayed in Arlington and went to Lego Land, Six Flags, and the Ft. Worth Zoo. See some of our pics on Instagram! I only joined there recently, so be sure to follow me if you haven’t yet.
- Since we were gone, I didn’t get to post my Weight Loss update on Wednesday. I’m still hanging tight in the 209-210 range, but today I’m starting the 5-day cleanse cycle with SABA60. It’s similar to a diet I’ve done in the past, and then it moves to a sensible diet with the ACE pills. I can’t wait to report on the progress!
- I mentioned last week that I’ve joined Tupperware! Come visit my site! Today is the LAST DAY to order the Noah’s Ark toy, which has been pulled from the vault for this week only. If you want one but can’t do it by midnight tonight, shoot me an email! I’ll see what I can do….
- My sister’s birthday is tomorrow! My oldest son’s birthday is Monday! He’ll be 16, pretty much wants only music for his birthday, and has just told me that he’d like to go see a movie. That’s probably doable.
- Today is the last day of Spring Break for us, but hubby and I both have to work so the kids get to do (almost) anything they want today. It’s a test – shh!!
So what have you and yours been up to this week? Did/are you taking a Spring Break, with or without a vacation? Link up below!