Happy Friday, friends! The week is almost over and the weekend is approaching! How do you feel? I’m feeling energetic today, about to walk out the door to a busy day and busier rest of the month ahead. How is your summer going? Link up below to any post, any category, and please be sure to include something that helps us get to know you. Don’t forget to visit the other linkers and to comment and share! God bless you!
<div align="center"><a href="http://holysplendor.com" title="For the Display of His Splendor"><img src="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dalynnrmc/ChristianFellowship_hopbutton_zps4becc7b5.jpg" alt="For the Display of His Splendor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
The Random 5 isn’t up yet, but I will try and remember to come back and link to her later this weekend. My Random 5 for this week:
- We are moving! Remember that house I posted a few months ago? It’s still available! God is good. Moving day is Wednesday and we are headed to sign papers this morning!
- We have a cousin living with us right now. It’s a temporary situation but we aren’t sure how temporary. Please keep her in prayer, and us as well as we minister to her in this exciting yet trying and confusing time in her life.
- We have 4 birthdays coming up soon! Bill’s is Sunday; he wants a pair of new house shoes. That’s it. Brandon’s is near the beginning of August, and the twins’ birthday is near the beginning of September! Whoo!
- Our 13th anniversary is also at the beginning of August. We were married 5 weeks before 9-11 in 2001. I left my bathroom bag on the sidewalk at DFW and had to replace items when we arrived in Branson. Can you imagine our delay if we’d waited just weeks to marry??? SO glad pre-9/11 was my first flying experience. Just saying.
- We are starting a health-nutrition-weight loss-accountability-maybe some exercise stuff group at church soon. Several of us needing and wanting to lose weight, and a couple who’ve been there and done that. I’m excited about getting started!!
Link up your latest posts, anything goes but remember that we want to get to know you. Have a blessed weekend!