Hello friends! How has your week been? I almost forgot to do this linky today! It has been a very busy week! Since I started my new part-time job, this is the first week where I’ve worked 5 days instead of just 3. I’m off every other Saturday, and if I work Saturday then I’m off on Tuesday. But on the calendar that works out to 3 days one week and 5 days the next week. I worked both of the first two Saturdays and so I was off on those following Tuesdays, so I’ve only worked 3 day weeks so far. I might like that better and change it to that permanently, but we’ll have to see. For now, this is a 5-day work-week and it’s nuts here!
<div align="center"><a href="http://holysplendor.com" title="For the Display of His Splendor"><img src="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dalynnrmc/ChristianFellowship_hopbutton_zps4becc7b5.jpg" alt="For the Display of His Splendor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Are you reading?
Are you actually reading the posts I’m putting up? I’m not seeing many comments, and though I usually add myself to the linky below, I don’t see an increase of comments on those pages, either. I want to be sure the linky is working like it should and would like feedback from you ladies. Are YOU seeing increase visits and comments on the pages you are linking here? Feel free to comment here, or send me a private email. The point is for us to connect with one another, and I hope that many of you are getting to make that connection!
My Random 5 for this week:
- Bill brought the word at church Wednesday night. He spoke on evangelism. He promised he wouldn’t get excited. He’s bringing more of that same message this coming Wednesday. He says he can’t help but get excited. I can’t wait!
- I’m looking forward to attending a church activity at a sister church up the road this evening. A group from Bethel is coming out, and Bethel folks tend to carry a very strong anointing. I can’t wait to see what the Lord will do!
- We are thinking about attending at least some days for the Believers’ Convention in Forth Worth. I have to work most days, but we’ll go up at least once to hear Jesse Duplantis. Maybe twice, and maybe all day at least one of those days. Getting filled up lately! (We need it!!)
- My grandparents might come for the 4th of July weekend. I can’t wait to see them! I want to make a trip to Lubbock but it hasn’t been in the cards yet. Not much longer, I hope.
- The kids got to play in the swimming pool at my mom’s last weekend. Brandon burned his belly on the bottom of the pool. They had fun though. Water play is always fun!
So what is your family up to this summer? Please share! And link up!