Is anyone else having a super busy and super blessed spring? I hope so! (Well, the blessed part, anyway!) It’s one thing after another here, and I am far past due with this update!
I do hope you all will forgive me for not getting the linky up these past few weeks. I have them all set up in the LinkyTools page, and have plans to go ahead and enter them into scheduled posts that will appear even if I don’t have the chance to post our family update, but I haven’t done that yet. Maybe this summer!
Thanks for being here, friends!
<div align="center"><a href="http://holysplendor.com" title="For the Display of His Splendor"><img src="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dalynnrmc/ChristianFellowship_hopbutton_zps4becc7b5.jpg" alt="For the Display of His Splendor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are my Random posts for today (and I will strive to come back and link up to that linky post after lunch probably):
- We are (probably) moving! Details are vague still but here’s a picture of the house we hope to move into, probably the first weekend in May. Please be in prayer with us that if this is to happen, that all the details will work out and it will be a smooth transition.
- Our kittens are just about ready for their new home(s). We have a friend who will come to pick out at least 2 of them soon. We think that she will take the only girl, and one of these is the one I saved (so we are keeping him), so we will be left with only boys except our mama kitty. And we will get her fixed ASAP!
- I have a special prayer request that I can’t share details on, but please be in prayer for my friend April and her family. Thank you!
- The TOS Review Crew is being a huge blessing to my family! About 3/4 of the stuff we are doing for this school year are review items, some of which we are swapping out or just trying, or some are short-term items, but this is being a blast! The Crew takes new applications every year in the fall, and I’m so blessed to have been accepted this year. I hope I can remain as a reviewer for years to come!
- T’is the season for book sales! I am taking a few books of my own to a local sale soon, and helping out a local friend by taking hers as well; she has tons! (I’ll make a bit of commission, and I get to go to the sale, and she’s paying for the table – while she doesn’t have to go to the sale, and gets rid of tons of her books which are taking up space. Everyone wins!) There are big conventions coming up as well, but I’m not sure that I’ll get to any of those. 2 hours is a bit of a drive even this year still. We shall see.
Maybe in the new house I can grow a garden! Ya think? It might be too late to grow a spring garden, but probably we’d be okay to set ourselves up for a fall garden. Many details, but more of those to come as it gets closer to moving date and as we’re sure that it will happen.
Thanks for joining me, and thank you all for your kind checking in on me while I have been away. We are still doing a media fast and so I am trying to stay away from the computer as much as I can, and it is also affecting my blogging. Not much longer, friends! Thank you for being faithful, and God bless!