Hello, friends! How has your week been?
Honestly, I’m feeling a little overwhelmed here! You may have noticed a slowing down of my posting again. We could use prayer for our household. Hubby and I are both struggling with a depression, and partly that has to do with finances but there is a lot going on. I apologize for missing last week’s linkup, but wanted to get this weekend’s up for you all!
Please remember to share on your social media channels. Here is a button to make pinning easier, and sharing from my Facebook page is appreciated.
- Please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and/or Instagram. As an added bonus, I will be pinning all pinable posts as I visit through the week. I usually comment and share on other social media as well, but I’ll at least pin it!
- You are welcome to link ANYTHING from your blog. It doesn’t have to be faith-related. If you leave more than one link, visit more than one link.
- Visit, comment, and share the link before yours. Please click “like” here on this linky to show us that you did so. Visit more links if you can, and feel free to come back through the week to do that.
- Share this linky party on your social media. I don’t care which or how many. Please use the #biblicalwomanhood hashtag. I also use the #christianbloggers hashtag frequently, so feel free to add that.
- By linking up, you agree that I can contact you by email to notify you of future linkups. This is separate from my newsletter and will not be used for any other purpose. (A-hem. I haven’t actually started doing this yet, but I will!)
In order to qualify to be featured, please follow the rules and link back to this post. Preferably, you can use this button on your individual post, but a text link or a permanent spot in the sidebar is okay too. Thank you!
Also, if you haven’t already, please join our Facebook group just for you girls who link up with me here. It’s a way to cultivate the relationships forming through reading our blogs, but provides a way to better support one another. Don’t forget to stick around and leave your hostess a comment or two as well. I appreciate it!