Hello, friends! How has your week been?
Our week has been a little nutty, but God is good and we are blessed!
I’m happy to have you! Here is the featured post from last week. Christina talks about screen time in her post What’s the Deal with Screen Time?
I’m done using the old image on the new button now; let’s just use the new one now!
- Please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and/or Instagram. As an added bonus, I will be pinning all pinable posts as I visit through the week. I usually comment and share on other social media as well, but I’ll at least pin it!
- You are welcome to link ANYTHING from your blog. It doesn’t have to be faith-related. If you leave more than one link, visit more than one link.
- Visit, comment, and share the link before yours. Please click “like” here on this linky to show us that you did so. Visit more links if you can, and feel free to come back through the week to do that.
- Share this linky party on your social media. I don’t care which or how many. Please use the #biblicalwomanhood hashtag. I also use the #christianbloggers hashtag frequently, so feel free to add that.
- By linking up, you agree that I can contact you by email to notify you of future linkups. This is separate from my newsletter and will not be used for any other purpose. (A-hem. I haven’t actually started doing this yet, but I will!)
In order to qualify to be featured, please follow the rules and link back to this post. Preferably, you can use this button on your individual post, but a text link or a permanent spot in the sidebar is okay too. Thank you!
I might be interested in taking on a co-host; is anyone up for that? Shoot me an email! Also, if you haven’t already, please join our Facebook group just for you girls who link up with me here. It’s a way to cultivate the relationships forming through reading our blogs, but provides a way to better support one another. Don’t forget to stick around and leave your hostess a comment or two as well. I appreciate it!