Hello friends! With our youth conference going on this weekend, I almost forgot to do this! I will be back this afternoon to add the feature from last week.
Now for this week’s linkup!
If you’ve been pinning this linkup in the past... How long do you think we should continue using this image that includes the old image? Do you think people will realize it’s still the same linkup if we stop now, or do you think it’s worth being recognized this way for a while longer? Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think, prefer, or are doing!
- Please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and/or Instagram. As an added bonus, I will be pinning all pinable posts as I visit through the week. I usually comment and share on other social media as well, but I’ll at least pin it!
- You are welcome to link ANYTHING from your blog. It doesn’t have to be faith-related. If you leave more than one link, visit more than one link.
- Visit, comment, and share the link before yours. Please click “like” here on this linky to show us that you did so. Visit more links if you can, and feel free to come back through the week to do that.
- Share this linky party on your social media. I don’t care which or how many. Please use the #biblicalwomanhood hashtag. I also use the #christianbloggers hashtag frequently, so feel free to add that.
- By linking up, you agree that I can contact you by email to notify you of future linkups. This is separate from my newsletter and will not be used for any other purpose. (A-hem. I haven’t actually started doing this yet, but I will!)
In order to qualify to be featured, please follow the rules and link back to this post. Preferably, you can use this button on your individual post, but a text link or a permanent spot in the sidebar is okay too. Thank you!
If you are a follower on my Facebook page, could I ask a favor of you? If you’d go there today and click “like” on any posts you can, I’d appreciate it! I’m trying to get better exposure on the page, so that more of you who follow will actually see the posts. I’ve started sharing more interesting things there throughout the day, so if you haven’t been seeing my posts then you might be pleasantly surprised! Thanks for taking a moment to help me on that; I appreciate it! Have a blessed weekend!