Welcome, friends! How has your week been? This coming week is going to be very busy for us, as we’re running and attending the youth and kids conference at our church. It’s always good stuff – God loves to show up for us!
Well, last week I promised you THREE featured blog posts! I’ve picked one from each of the last three weeks, to hopefully make it fair. Love you all, ladies! Thank you for participating and sharing the linky! Don’t forget to join the Facebook group so we can fellowship and get to know one another better. Look for activities and sharing activities to begin in that group after the busyness of next week is finished.
First up from just last week, I’d like to point you all to this post by Christina at Little Sprouts Learning, titled God is in Control. “What should we be doing? We are to be about the Master’s business.” “Start small, look around you, and find someone who needs you.” Love this!!
From the week previous to that, please check out Michelle’s first post in a series, titled Truly Fit: Part 1 – Created to Stand Out. I love what she has to say on the topic of identity in Christ!
And last but not least, from our first linkup and promise for a featured linker, check out Kelly’s review of the Knowledge Box Central notebooking set in her post Exploring the 50 States Notebook Journal (Curriculum Review). Kelly has a wealth of fantastic posts, and is a sweet and giving lady. I love reading her linkups and posts each week!
Now for this week’s linkup!
If you’ve been pinning this linkup in the past... How long do you think we should continue using this image that includes the old image? Do you think people will realize it’s still the same linkup if we stop now, or do you think it’s worth being recognized this way for a while longer? Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think, prefer, or are doing!
- Please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and/or Instagram. As an added bonus, I will be pinning all pinable posts as I visit through the week. I usually comment and share on other social media as well, but I’ll at least pin it!
- You are welcome to link ANYTHING from your blog. It doesn’t have to be faith-related. If you leave more than one link, visit more than one link.
- Visit, comment, and share the link before yours. Please click “like” here on this linky to show us that you did so. Visit more links if you can, and feel free to come back through the week to do that.
- Share this linky party on your social media. I don’t care which or how many. Please use the #biblicalwomanhood hashtag. I also use the #christianbloggers hashtag frequently, so feel free to add that.
- By linking up, you agree that I can contact you by email to notify you of future linkups. This is separate from my newsletter and will not be used for any other purpose. (A-hem. I haven’t actually started doing this yet, but I will!)
In order to qualify to be featured, please follow the rules and link back to this post. Preferably, you can use this button on your individual post, but a text link or a permanent spot in the sidebar is okay too. Thank you!
Last weekend, I mentioned that I’d be attending the AGLOW conference. It was fun to spend the weekend with Mom and with her friends. I’m less busy in general these days so maybe I can start making it to their monthly meetings! I did feel like the Lord used the speakers to drop His message into my heart and life, and experienced some great worship! Y’all look up Godfrey Birtill – I almost posted a Worshipful Wednesday full of his videos, but WordPress zonked out on me and erased the whole thing. I’ll let y’all explore on your own. Blessings!